A blog is born

I used to say I'd never have a blog. I also used to say by the time I was 18 I'd be a professional pit-fighter in a moon base. I guess I'm stupid.

Anyway, I set this blog up on accident trying to see what it was like but it went all the way through. So I might as well use it.

This blog will serve primairly as a way for my to brain storm ideas for "The Geek Beat" a weekly column I write for the paper at Utah State University. I really like writing though so I'll probably prattle on about all kinds of stuff and only me, my girlfriend and my few tech savy friends will every read them. My family will probably try to read if I tell them about it, but they're bad with computers and will probaly end up buying some Albanian man's pants on E-bay.

So yep, that's about it for now. I haven't showered yet and by darn people should shower by 7 p.m.

Geek on.

No comments: