I miss Sally

Not really anything for me to say today. I never get to make the posts I want to. Not that it matters. As far as I can tell the only people to ever read this blog are some guy from Egypt and a computer program that wants to sell me spinning rods.

That does remind me how bad I am at fishing. I ever started a column about it. That was back when I was living the dream of trying to be a real writer. Huh, so much for that huh?

Actually I did get to do some real writing today. I'm doing a story for the Statesman and I wanted to get it started before I get married and go honeymooning. I did feel pretty good walking around talking to some of the more important people on campus. Than the security guard wouldn't let me into the office and I was reminded how unimportant I am and how much he sucks.

I may start pimping this site a bit. Trying to get some readers. I think I may start right now. Or later.

Anyways, I've rambled enough just so I can say I update my blog. I'm going to go for a walk of something.

Geek on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this comment is a bit late, but thank you!