The home depot guy what not sympathetic

Never in my life have I been more susceptible to ninja attacks than right now.

I recently moved into a house with a furnace, which is so constantly making noises that I no longer pay them any mind. If a ninja could learn to make furancy noises, (and I think we can all agree that they could) they would be able to walk right into my home and that would be the end of me.

I've never had this problem before. We got by on electric heat as a kid, and I don't remember it making too much noise. Although looking back every time it turned on my little brother would jump up to stand in front of it with his pants down.

It was kind of hard to hear anything over the screaming.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Steve, I'm glad to see the Geek Beat lives on. ... Speaking of living, and words that end in 'eek', do you know if our fantastic, ancient-Greek-speaking friend Brother Reeder is still alive and kicking? I sure hope so.