The fact I don't eat or sleep may be a factor

I’m feeling kinda of sick. I know what happen. I was playing goalie for the Statesman Intramural Indoor Soccer team and I was clapping really because we almost did something really cool (when a bunch of journalists get together and try to do something physical, we don’t do cool things, but sometimes we get close).

I guess I was clapping so hard that I ripped a chuck of goalie glove off and it flew into my mouth.

I think I got the avian bird flu or something.

By the way, am I the only person who's realized that the name "avian bird flu" is totally redundent? "Avian" means bird remember.

Oh well.

Geek on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you just do not feel like doing anything for the day. It may also be that you are imagining or wishing to be sick.