Lessons learned

I've learned an important lesson recently. I've learned that some people take everything very seriously, even if you are normally associtated with fart jokes and Captian Planent references.

For those of you who just randomly reading this blog, another editor at my paper and I recently ran a very
controversial column.

Well most people now worship us as folk heros, a few people, however, want our heads on spits. Natuarlly these are the people who missed the joke. People who get the joke, thought it was funny and want to bare our children.

Anyway, you can't live your life a fraid of upsetting the unstable. In humor, if you can get half the room on your side you're a winner. If the respose we've gotten is any indication, we have 99 percent in our corner.

If you haven't read it yet, here's the link, let me know what you think.

No comments: