Two points

Point One: My roommate was send this song a couple of days ago and I've been totally geeking out to ever since. I'll warn you that this is high level geekdom. It's about sort of about complex math but, atleast in my mind, more about how when you get higher in math you just learn more complex ways to describe simple concepts. Its called A Simple Finite Set (of Order Two) by the Klein Four Group. Enjoy it and take a look at their site, they have other good songs but this is the best.

Point Two: Don't argue in the elevator. This should be obvious but some people don't get it. Today at work I was forced into the awkwardest situation I've been in recently. I was waiting for the elevator and I heard a couple arguing around the corner getting closer. I figured as soon as they got close enough to see me, they stop. They didn't, they just kept fighting, even after we were all on the elevator together. I had to get off on an eariler floor, just for the sake of my sanity.

That's it, I'm out.

Geek on.

No comments: